...because you never feel lost when you're up high

Saturday, June 7, 2008

P is for Pain

Now Playing - This Time - Wonder Girls

So, exams finished.

What can I say, over the period of time that i haven`t written...so much has happened.

To really summarised it all up; I`ve lived.

Exams have become a predominant time in my life; the stress and stress is quite unecessary. I have a tendency, as I have realised over the last fortnight, that I stress too much and do nothing about it. As my mum says, I am "All talk and no action."

I swear from the word exam being mentioned; I was stressed. I planned and (surprisingly kept to) going to the State Library every single day. Let`s say that if I was to allocate periods of time and break down my exam schedule, librarying would take up a three-eighths of my time. That`s A LONG TIME. And to my lovely friends who managed to put up with me for the duration of that "studying" (mainly composed of distraction); THANK YOU. That is Xue, Shona, Sophia and Jackie.

GAHH. cutting this short, I have to go now.

I hate these unfinished things.

//.0033. 08062008.end

No comments: