NOW PLAYING - Czardaz - Kiazz Brothers & Cuba Percussion
And I return back to Perth.
TA-DAH.
With overweight baggage, extra 6kgs of lovely food fat, an awesome haircut, Neopolitah the bearbag and a whole load of memories which come complementary with goodbyes.
I hate Goodbyes.
They are the worst thing.
Ever.
So today I will blog about today, and tomorrow I will blog about everything that has happened.
---------------------TODAY.
5:30 Wake up, as in eyes open groggily, and moan.
5:35 Sit up.
5:50 Swear and realise the time. Stumble out of bed and get dressed in the dark.
6:00 Rummage around last minute luggage.
6:20 Say goodbyes and start heading out the door.
6:30 (or so I think) Get picked up and head to airport Terminal 1 with Lino.
7:00 (ish) Arrive at Changi airport.
From here, I checked in the usual. Have excess baggage (2 or so kg, nothing too much) and attempted to take a picture with Lino. Did work because we stood there posing for about AGES while parents tried to figure out how to TAKE the picture. I dunno about anyone else, but I felt like an idiot because people were walking past staring. Not to mention in the hopeless attmpt to dress myself in the morning (see 5:50am) I put the shirt on inside out, causing me to wear my jacket throught the flight and out until I got home to change back properly.
Anyway, quick Skytrain to T3 and back. I think that T3 is a nice terminal. Even if they have an ugly feature wall. No offence.
I said bye to Anne-kuku and Uncle Ong and Daddy and Linus. Onto the adventure of an unaccompanied minor which I thought was going to be fun. Little did I know that everything from there was going to fall apart. Literally..
I Still Love Her - Teriyaki Boys feat. Kanye West
And during Immigration check points, my bag handle broke.
Yup, tht`s what I need. Lucky had a spare plastic bag that would take my heavy-assed bag. You don`t need to know that when I got home my other bag broke. Jeebers. I need to get more.
And then things from there got even worse, I RAN to my Gate which by the way is on the OTHER side of the terminal, which if I may add is a very long way. This is Changi airport we are talking about, if the bold didn`t scream CHINESE at you.
And I ran. Because I thought I was going to miss the plane.
My flight was at 9:00am. My phone was reading 8:45am
See, Perth time is one hour ahead of Singapore time due to Daylight Savings. My dad`s phone clock is set in Perth Time. Flight time in Singapore time. See 'le connexion?"
And so I arrived very early, so early the gate wasn`t even open.
When I finally got into the holding room place, my bag was so heavy that the lady assumed that I had a laptop. I very obligingly lied. =)
Yes I have a laptop. A laptop made out of MAGAZINES AND STATIONERY.
Sapphire Blue - Super Junior
Anyhows, I attempted to call Pris and Fel. If you guys are reading which I very much doubt because not many people know abut my blog (THANK GOODNESS); I TRIED TO CALL YOU GUYS SO MANY TIMES!!!
By chance, some mum of a girl who I used to dance at Chinese School with recognised me and apparently we were catching the same flight?
And me being me got distracted with my music missed my call for seating. (=____=") I got seated at the very back of the plane next to a woman who had BO issues and was kind of fragile. As in she got sick real easy and was really scarily quiet.
The plane ride was horrific. Not as horrific as Tiger Airways, but still bad.
The service was bull. I got ONE drink during the WHOLE flight (5 hours), therfore extremely dehydrated. The hostesses were not hostesses, but more like loud sheilas. Not rude, but loud and very unaccomodating.
Because Of You (Remix) - Neyo feat. Joe Budden
The food, was to say the least was indigestable. The smell was okay, the presentation was a vomit green pasta with peas and "fetta cheese" accompanied by a "thai salad" which tasted very un-Thai. I didn`t eat much. Actually best said I didn`t eat it at all.
I had the bread roll and Cadbury chocolate with Ribena for lunch. Praise whoever invented bread. Yay for a banana later, and boo for service again. I missed out on ice-cream due to a light doze. I waited 10 minutes for a 'hostess' to pass by and ask for an ice-cream. 5 minutes rummaging she tells me she will check in another fridge because there are none left in that area. 10 minutes later another 'hostess' yell out 'WHO ORDERED THE ICE-CREAM?"
You`d think they'd have the decency to at least ask politely. Or maybe even deliver it in person, not apss it on to someone else who doesn`t know.
Oh and we haven`t even got to the 'TV thingy.'
You're My Endless Love - Super Junior
I didn`t even get to watch anything. The films are a bland pick of NOTHING and not even that. They lag BAAAAAD. To the point where it was everything; bland programme, tooo long to wait for it to load or play. It was uncomfortable. That was a bad flight.
Ahh, welcome to QANTAS.
Passed Customs etc. with not much of a hiccup and got picked up. Got home and basically mucked around.
I feel really bad cuz Yeema is doign EVERYTHING. She`s like a maid or somethign right now. I haven`t done one helpful thign today. She cooked, cleaned and everythign for me. I`ll do it tomorrow. Too depressed to do anything right now.
Right now my mood ain't good. From Shanghai and Singapore where everyday was filled with memories and good times to the hole that home is right now. I dunno, I just feel so hopeless and stuck into a routine.
Hold the Line - Jo PD feat. Brown Eyed Girls
Oh well, have to persevere until I get to go next time. Work hard. JIA YOU!
I miss everyone like crazy.
Special misses to Linus and Jo-Ann, you guys are the best =)
//.0027.140108.end
No comments:
Post a Comment