I wanted to add this post but nto as an entry, but as a goal setting device. I realise that CNY is ending tomorrow, so I wanted to set some goals for this new Chinese Nwe Year. Seeing as the Year of the Rat is good time to start things =)
1) Do well in my studies - I need to average about a b+ or A in each subject if I want to do well I spose. Special focus on Art, Physics, I. Calc, Chem and Lit.
2) Get a job - So I can start to save up for Uni
3) Become more fit ( Lose Weight) - NO MORE FAT JOKES. And also for general Wellbeing.
4) Stay positive - I need this the most.
5) Become more independent - So I don`t have to rely so much on my parents.
That`s all for me now.
...because you never feel lost when you're up high
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment