Now Playing - Kissing You - Girls' Generation
(Note: I will only be naming the first song playing due to my laziness ^^;;)
Oh gosh...
So much has happened in my brain in the last few days. Dinner dance prep, dinner dance, homework, Evie`s bday and now stress of school.
I will get over it.
I will get over it.
I have to.
Screw the expectation.
Screw the pride.
Screw the...everything.
I just want to be happy.
Sometiems I wonder how the world works. I wonder how God is. I want to talk to him, just one on one. See how he is, how he copes with stuff and why he does the thigns he does the things he does. Like in Bruce Almighty when Jim Carrey talks to Morgan Freeman. I want to talk to God sometiems, when I`m scared or lonely, becasue at least he won`t look down on someone like society does. I wonder how people sleep at night, making a living out of processing lies just for the sick entertainment of other, btu causing so much grief. I suppose I can`t say anything, seeing as I myself am guilty of that.
Oh...I better leave it.
//2150.250208.end
...because you never feel lost when you're up high
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment