...because you never feel lost when you're up high

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

C for Canine Coughing

Now Playing - 매력쟁이 feat. MC Mong - Lyn

Wow, this is SUCH a catchy song. And becasue I`m in THAT kind of mood, I`m going to attempt to romanise the title, and probably epicly fail in the process. Mae-ryeon-jaeng-ee?? Oh well, hopefully i`ll get better with time! Just like that Leona Lewis song?

Gosh, stop wiht the musical references!!

Anyway, the title of this post does not suggest that my pet is sick, no, becaue my mum is scared of dogs thus we currently do not own one. It is however a reference to someone, that being *drum roll* ME!

For the past week since about Monday last week Ive been confined to my house, more specifically the couch to recover. In this period I`ve completed these tasks;
sleep
shower
brush teeth
eat porridge/drink soup
watch tv
drink cough medicine
gag at the medicine
coughing fit
fever for a while.

Gosh, I didn`t even bloody brush my hair for a week! Now I am the living embodiment of whatever povo zombie child I was dressed up as for Hallooween!!!!!

Now, this week as been of hellish proportion, especially since I had school and everything. On a brighter note I`M GOING TO CANBERRA BABY! for some art scholarship!!! In your face Pope Campbell Art Prize giverer for not giving the art prize to me! Oh well, I`ve gotta be happy with an Academic Achievement! Especially when it comes with $50 *book voucher -__-"* Anyway, Presentation night was a drag seeing as I was already half dead and Caitlin singing next today was entertaining at first but my mood was so annoyed that nopt even a Russell Peter's joke could lift it *shockhorror* Things got worse that night Monday so being a great Art captain, I skipped my last ever Aquatics day! Wednesday though was gahh. It was the last half day of school but I was a wreck. Came to school in the morning after mum insisted I take one of her'charcoal pills' which being not weel I thought I misheard. Imagien my horror when she gave be just that, a characoal pill, a black pill which as an art student am used to getting all over myself having to swallow it. Within half an hour however, I managed to throw up 3 times but decided school was too important to miss today 'cue the awwwwws, but MYOLA BABY!'

Getting to school I shivered my way through it, but had to go to Sister in the end and stupidly overslept 10 minutes to an hour, therefore missing my ball meeting! GAYGAYGAY nurses who are too busy talking to wake me up! And on top of that the NERVE of the hub lady to give me a kdodgy MYOLA!!! GOSH I`M ON THE BLOODY COMMIITTEE!! I`m seeign thge Myola teachers as soon as I get to school next year ><' Gee...anyway, had to miss and give up my superspecialandexclusive Twilight preview tickets and so for the rest of thtat week, I spent on the couch coughing and fevering.

And to make matters worse I was really craving fruit, hich I was denide because it was "cold" and it`s nto good for my coughing. And my limited food options, that is porridge and soup guaranteeed an unhappy Cassii too. Like this week beginning mum went out and bought a whole lot of mongoes WHICH I CAN`T EVEN TOUCH TT__TT

As a concolation and an extremely vicious rebellion, I went and ate ice cream in secret rebellion! =) Man, caramel never tasted so good!

Anyway, I better go and see if I`m allowed to make a tuna sandwich that I`m craving.

CHOW!

//.1457.10122008.end

No comments: