...because you never feel lost when you're up high

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

H for HAPPY NYE!

Now Playing - Da Now Yi Chang - Da Mouth

So it`s finally come; the inevitable BYEBYE2008.

And what did it have to offer? I know these WHAT DID 2008 OFFER US lists aand constant revisions are cliche, but... I spose this year has been so important.

This year I realised that I actually had to work hard to get good grades
This year I stayed out past 10pm without my parents MORE THAN ONCE [ooh rebel?]
This year I managed to kill my credit within a week for the first time.
This year I had a d&m with my mum!!
This year I realised to the extent how LAZY I am.
This year I made the best memories with the best people EVER.
This year was completely different to last year; my "dark" year. Damn, 2007 was a lost year.
This year I laughed the most.

This year was possibly the best year of my life.

I learnt that I can let go and not care, because in the end everything is going to be okay.

Hui/La'belle/Taii/Mushu/Alice/Evonne/Shona/Sam/Caitlin/Sophia/JT/Naomi/Hofty/Xue/Jackie

Thanks for keeping me sane. Even if I seemed insane.

GAH, i`m relly just running it off my head now, so I better head off now.

For the last post of this year! Hope that in 2009 I`ll be able to hurdle over the inevitable TEE and stay alive until holidays.

//.0105.31122008.end

No comments: